Hey there! I am a freshman at the University of North Texas majoring in Information Technology. I hope to one day be a Senior Network Engineer or maybe even the Chief Information Officer for a large company (think Google or Facebook, which would be awesome). For now, though, I am focusing on my studies while building and managing websites, software as well as my schoolwork.
- Computer System Building - 6 years
- GIT / Version Control - 4 years
- SSH - 4 years
- Node.js - 1 year
- Java - 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator - 2 year
- Adobe Photoshop - 3 years
- Adobe Premiere Pro - 1 year
- HTML / HTML5 - 5 years
- CSS - 5 years
- PHP - 1 year
My Methods & Tools I Use
- Semantic Software Versioning: I use Semantic Software Versioning when I publish my releases. It helps me organize my thoughts (and files) as I move along with my work.
- Atom Text Editor: I always tend to use the Atom text editor for anything and everything code related.
- GitHub: Ever since I have learned of version control, I have used GitHub. Github is an amazing tool that has helped me compile and organize all of my projects.